Current Vacancies at Headway
Salary Up to £20k per annum
Full-Time Role based in Colchester.
We are looking for a proactive, highly organised individual to join our fundraising team, who will provide outstanding supporter care to everyone who supports Headway Essex in raising vital funds, which enables us to provide support and advice to adults living with acquired brain injury across Essex.
We need someone who is a friendly, outgoing communicator who is able to handle queries from our supporters and volunteers.
As part of this role, you will be the first point of contact for all requests and enquiries.
You will provide outstanding supporter care to donors and supporters, foster positive relationships with other departments and volunteers, and ensure that records are accurately maintained.
You will be involved in many areas of the teams’ work including fundraising events, attending groups or local organisations to raise awareness of the charity’s work to increase supporters.
It is essential that you have a flexible approach to your scope of work and be willing to travel and work the occasional evening or weekend.
Day-to-day tasks will include correspondence, managing money in & petty cash, receipting, creating certificates, ordering stock, filing, research, and database management.
- Experience in a similar role providing administrative support.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent time management and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional writing, editing, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and effectively use IT software as appropriate
- Excellent planning and organising skills, including the ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build and sustain strong relationships
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and maintain accurate information
Closing date for applications 19th July, to apply for this role you will need two references and be a car driver with the use of own vehicle.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Is to ensure everyone living with the effects of acquired brain injury has the opportunity to lead a fulfilling life.
Is, through our work:
- People with acquired brain injury will fulfil their potential
- Families and carers will be better able to cope with their caring roles
- The wider community will understand the cause and effects of acquired brain injury